Questions about getting involved?
Do you love to ride your bike and are you looking for a way of contributing in a positive and exciting way to bike culture in the Bow Valley? We are always looking for keen individuals to join the cruiser community and offer a hand.
As a volunteer with the Community Cruisers, you are part of a passionate team that works together with the goal of creating a community where people Go By Bike. Being part of the Community Cruiser team comes with a bunch of great benefits including:
- Fabulous Community Cruiser merchandise
- Event specific merchandise
- Hub Memberships – the more you volunteer, the higher the membership
- Free/discounted entry to the great events we run and participate in
- Invitation to our annual volunteer appreciation event
- Community Cruiser volunteer awards and thank you gifts
join our volunteer list
MANY ways to volunteer
Volunteer at our community bicycle workshops in Canmore and Banff.
Help organize events, like our annual Bike Short Film Festival.
pedal 4 joy
Pilot Pedal 4 Joy, our four-person adaptive e-bike.
Join the board
Join the board of directors as an officer or a director at large.
Join a committee
Be part of our Bike Month or Communications committees.
Help out with Bike Parking at the Canmore Mountain Market or special events.